About Green Doors
One day, all Central Texas families and individuals will have the opportunity to live in affordable, safe, quality housing.
Green Doors' mission is to prevent and help end homelessness and poverty housing for those working to achieve independent living in Central Texas.
Green Doors accomplishes this by: creating affordable, safe, quality housing; providing residents with access to supportive services; and educating about, and advocating for, individuals and families struggling with homelessness and at-risk for homelessness.
Our Core Values
- To provide high quality housing & services to our residents & the community;
- To be effective stewards of our financial, social, and environmental resources;
- To conduct our activities in a responsible, disciplined, and ethical way;
- To be ambitious, honest, and creative in addressing the housing needs of lower income individuals and families;
- To conduct our activities in a manner that is tolerant, compassionate and respectful of all people; and
- To partner in collaborative ways with non-profit organizations seeking permanent solutions for homelessness and poverty.
Green Doors is a 501c3 corporation. EIN number: 74-2582369.